Sub-Processors in Production Environment
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) – (Controllers (Customers) choose region for data. Sumo Logic will not forward to any other region.)
- Pendo – Customers have an option to opt out of this collection. Please see the statement below to learn more about what Pendo will collect.
Sumo Logic uses Pendo to provide in-product walkthroughs and anonymously analyze user behavior such as page views and clicks. This data is used to inform user research and improve the overall experience of the Sumo Logic platform.
There are three types of data that Pendo receives from Sumo Logic:
- Metadata – Metadata that is explicitly provided to Pendo by Sumo Logic when a user logs into the Sumo Logic application. This includes user and account information such as user ID, email address, account ID and account name.
- Page Load Data – Data that is captured by Pendo as pages as users navigate to various parts of the web application. This includes root paths of URLs and page titles. Pendo does not collect any input parameters sent via URL.
- Event Data – Data that is captured by Pendo as users interact with the Sumo Logic application. Specifically, this includes click and focus events. Pendo explicitly does not record the screen or capture anything entered into any input fields.
For further information on these three categories, please check out the “What Pendo Collects” page.
Sumo Logic Vendors that Privacy & Security Requirements are Flowed Down to:
- Google Apps