What does it mean to be cloud-native?
With a panel of expert speakers from Sumo Logic and Computing, this webinar draws on the latest Computing research to discuss and explore:
- What it means to be cloud native
- The advantages this approach offers
- The technologies that cloud-native organisations are utilising and the innovations that have emerged as a result
- The challenges faced by those at different stages of their cloud journey and their plans for the future
- Whether cloud-native tools such as containers and microservices can unlock the same advantages for companies that weren’t born in the cloud
This webseminar and accompanying research is carried out in partnership with Computing - The UK's leading source for the analysis of business technology.